Vision & Mission
“A transformed and prosperous community by 2040”
“To provide quality and sustainable socio-economic services to the people of Koboko”
“Accelerating socio-economic growth for sustainable development”
- Integrity- The equitable and honest treatment of all local and external stakeholders, building mutual trust and rspect.
- Good Governance- The maintenance of the of the objectivity in decision-making, fairness in the consideraation of stakeholders, Interests, acceptance of accountability for actions and the demonstration of the demonstration of socially responsible behavior.
- Transparency -Adherence to the highest level of transparency in al operations within the district.
- Quality Service- The provision of professional and excellent service via the effecient and effective use of resources in the district.
- Community-oriented- Commitment to the achievement of community satisfaction at all service points.
- Collabration- Commitment to partnering with stakeholders to work towards the achievement of shared District goals.
- Open Communication- Foster an environment that would allow the sharing of information and transference of the knowledge resource.